Bond Cheques / Volunteering
All Winter Sport registrations are required to complete 2.5, 5 or 8 hours per family (depending on the program) of volunteer time towards fundraising, catering, helping with carnival, etc.
(eg. 1 Canskater and 1 Senior Skater =8 volunteer hours total)
- Kidskate - $50 Prepaid Bond Cheque Required - 2.5 Volunteer Hours Required
- Canskate - $100 Prepaid Bond Cheque - 5 Volunteer Hours Required
- Shooting Stars - $150 Prepaid Bond Cheque - 8 Volunteer Hours Required
- Juniors - $150 Prepaid Bond Cheque - 8 Volunteer Hours Required
- Seniors - $150 Prepaid Bond Cheque - 8 Volunteer Hours Required
- Morning Ice - No Bond Cheque Required
- If a Family wishes not to participate in volunteer hours, they may "opt" out of the program and we will keep their prepaid bond cheque.
- Bond Cheques will be kept and recorded separately from registration cheques
- Upon completion of the volunteer hours, Bond Cheques will be refunded on specific dates.
- Volunteer hours can be accumulated from April 1, 2019 until March 31, 2020
- Volunteer Hours will be tracked by the parents. Sheets will be provided and can be submitted to committee members once fulfilled.